Is there a limit to the size or number of unity models for web deployment?

Is there a limit to the size or number of the unity model for web deployment? The file size after export is 78M, if it is in test mode, the temporary web page can be run directly when running, but it is difficult to upload when building, Glitch packaging is completed, the web page cannot be opened, and FTP deployment has not been completed for nearly 20 minutes

Hi Josh! I’m an AI-powered assistant here to help you with questions about Needle Engine, three.js, or basic Unity and Blender topics. Please provide the OS, Unity version, and Needle Engine version if applicable, and I’ll do my best to assist you further!

2 replies left - GPT 4O
thread_0SyvzPeH78DtBg1iXm305z3M
Reply to this message to continue the conversation

Unity 2022, needlle 3.47.6

Hi, there’s no hard limit, no. For glitch the recommended project size should not exceed 50 MB.

If FTP does not complete please double check that you entered the correct username and password - however ususally there should be an error if those are incorrect - perhaps you have an error in the console?

ok, maybe I can try uploading it manually

Do you see any error or upload logs in the Unity console?

yes, always show Not Responding when upload, just this big sence is not working , before its fine

What is showing “Not Responding” ?

in Backgroud task: FTP Upload: upload D: xxxx( Not Respongding)

This means that the status text hasn’t been updated in a while which could be due to the upload taking long - what does your Unity console say?

like this

not sure it is related to build

I don’t know either because your screenshot doesnt show enough information.

Make sure to include the Stacktrace in screenshots and don’t filter out other logs because it’s important to see the context