Question about adding a new button to Menu

Hello, I have a problem that has been bothering me all day. I used this method to add the button into the menu of needle, but I found that as long as I used this function, the first level of Power by Needle would always appear separately in the built mobile terminal, and the menu would become the second level. And if you click this first level button, a new page will be sent to the Needle home page, what can I do to avoid it

Hi Josh! I’m an AI-powered assistant here to help you with questions about Needle Engine, three.js, and basic Unity or Blender topics. If you could provide the OS and Needle Engine version you’re using, along with any relevant Unity or Blender versions, feel free to ask your question for further assistance!

2 replies left - GPT 4O
thread_4AY6uDjeh8BavpzFUgXmRr2p
Reply to this message to continue the conversation

I want the current secondary menu to be displayed automatically all the time. What should I do

Hi, this is currently not supported - if the available space is below a certain threshold which doesnt allow showing all buttons anymore the menu options will be displayed in a popover menu (which you call secondary menu)

We’ll probaby add a way to allow certain buttons to be prioritized to be always visible, but I don’t have a ETA for you yet

Is there a way to replace the power by needle icon with: Expand the menu, or something to let the user know that the menu is hidden

Because now those three points are not easy to be clicked, if you click on the icon next to it, it will be directly transmitted to the new page, which will affect the use

For example, where can I find the function setting of this icon in the code, I need to cancel the url function of the icon, at least when I click it, it will not be affected by the URL function

Hi, you need a license to remove the “powered by Needle” logo. You can get a license here: Needle

But I understand your point about the dots being too small and maybe not explicit enough.

I have a individual license, the logo will not show on the page of desktop, but still show on the phone, the dots means the button which could open popover menu, just near the icon(Powered by needle)

I can accept the logo is there, but when I click the logo, it will open a new tab for a different page, it will confused for users

what I mean dots is this button, its too small, sometimes I will click on the icon, then it will open a new tab

if possible can you scan this and open the website on your phone, it will make sense what I am trying to say

Hi Josh,

I understand your point. I think this can be improved in one of the next versions by making the button larger for the menu to avoid accidental clicks on the logo.

Btw I’ve opened your website on my phone and don’t see the Needle Logo there.

Thank you! you dont have the logo, aha, its weird, it still show on my iphone

We tried both on iPhone and Android (Safari + Chrome)

Can you try this URL? https://pine-melted-waterlily.glitch.me/

Same, thats why I would like to try different version, cause before it is working

let me upgrade my phone, try again

After I upgrade the operation version(17.6.1) of iphone, the logo is disappear :joy:, thank you

1 Like

Cool! and strange lol which version did you use before?

It’s also a new version. It’s always updated automatically,but I dont know why only happend on my phone