How to use SvelteKit

Hi, Iā€™ve been trying to make multiple web pages interlinked recently, can you tell me how SvelteKit works in unity? I tried several times without success, and the URL was always associated with the sample case, and the web address of the menu was not found in the workspace when I ran the sample

If possible can you record a tutorial on the youtube channel :heart:

Hi Josh! Iā€™m an AI-powered assistant. I can help with questions regarding Needle Engine, three.js, and basic Unity or Blender help. Please reply with your question, and donā€™t forget to provide your OS, Needle Engine version, and Unity or Blender version if applicable. Looking forward to assisting you!

2 replies left - GPT 4O
thread_PuhCUIAWibxxHGMmEuNaguVo
Reply to this message to continue the conversation

Hi, the screenshot shows the ā€œGenerate Projectā€ UI - click the button ā€œGenerate Projectā€ to create a local version of the Sveltekit template and run it.

Let me know when you did that.

I have created a sample scenes here and run it

The menu is also in the sveltekit template

Yes, I found this, this is just button, the (/a) is the URL link, I would like to know where is the URL link, so it could be replace by other URL

or did I am misunderstanding about it, {base}/markdown">Markdown, actually is the URL link

Indeed /markdown is the path to the ā€œmarkdownā€ route - itā€™s setup here sveltekit-sample/src/routes/markdown at main Ā· needle-engine/sveltekit-sample Ā· GitHub in the sample.

I would highly recommend you read the Sveltekit Documentation Introduction ā€¢ Docs ā€¢ SvelteKit

They also have a great interactive tutorial Introduction / Welcome to Svelte ā€¢ Svelte Tutorial

Then everything will be super easy

OKļ¼Œthank youļ¼I will check it :heart:

1 Like